HP 7

          Harry Potter 7: My Book      Bill & Fleur's Wedding      The Symbol For The 3 Dealthy Hallows

After reading it a second time, I realize why I think it's the best of them all. I love JK Rowling so much as an author. Her ability to tie every single detail together in the end amazes me beyond belief. She writes with such description, and helps the reader to understand each character completely. This captures my interest like none other. I don't think I'd be able to read another 760 page book if it wasn't Harry Potter. I'm definitely an HP nerd. Haha. But anyways, Bill (Ron's brother) and Fleur just got married, so now Harry, Ron, & Hermione are off on their epic battle to destroy the Horcruxes, or the bits of Voldemort's soul that they must rid of before they can actually kill him. Harry is dead set on going to Godrick's Hollow (the place where his parents died & where he survived the killing curse), but they end up going to Grimmauld Place to talk to Kreature about where the locket is. Anyways... that's about where I left off. More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, it sounds really good! I have seen all of the HP movies, but have never read any of the books. Shannon told me today that I should! But, I am not sure, because I would probably have to start from book one... and there are seven! Although, it would be interesting to see the way J.K Rowling writes, because the movies are so intense and creative, I can only imagine what the books are like.
    And, I have a hard time sitting down to read, except when I have to for a class. hahaha.

    Right now you are sitting in the room right next to me :D And I am excited to see HP 7! whenever we see it, that is. . . It is time for Voldemort to go downnnn!

    ReplyDelete